The aim of the Wendat Seniors' Residence (Lorna Tomlinson Residence for Seniors) is to have a positive impact on the wellness, independence and quality of life for at risk older adults so they are able to live longer, in better health and in a supported, caring environment.
- Priority reserved for Seniors residing in the North Simcoe for the past 5 years *
- Aged 65 + with an emphasis on those who are 75+ **
- At risk for falls including orthopedic trauma
- Experiencing difficulties with managing day to day activities
- Experiencing some difficulties with cognition as a result of the aging process
- Socially and geographically isolated
- Low Income - <$2000/mo*
- Assets not over $50,000**
*Other applicants who meet the remaining guidelines will be considered.
Who may Refer?
Referral applications can be made by healthcare professionals, family members, community agencies and/or individuals who would qualify for the Residence. For further information or to request an application form contact: Program Supervisor Services for Seniors Phone: 705-355-1022 Fax: 705-355-1026
Click here for Residence Application
Click here for Residence Brochure
The Wendat Seniors' Residence (Lorna Tomlinson Residence for Seniors)
44 Dufferin Street
Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1H4